Paris, Je T’aime
Whether I’m touring or visiting with friends, whenever I’m in Paris I make sure to spend as much time as possible exploring the city’s incredible restaurants and bars. It’s super hard to choose just five, but below are a few of my all-time favourites. If you get a chance to visit, I hope you can check some of them out. And if that’s given you an appetite for all things French, pick up the latest issue of Vogue France (my first cover for them!), which is out digitally today – 24 August – and on newsstands 30 August.
- Double Dragon – Filipino-influenced dishes and natural wine
- Early June – a wine bar hosting travelling chefs
- Clamato – an informal seafood spot
- Au Top – a rooftop restaurant in the Marais
- Racines – a ‘bistrosteria’ featuring dishes from Sardinia and Paris