Season Two Is Coming...
It’s been a while since you’ve heard from me on Dua Lipa: At Your Service, our podcast counterpart to this newsletter but, rest assured, we’ve been working behind the scenes on Season Two and a few special, very personal episodes that’ll be with you imminently. I was so inspired by the conversations I had during our first season that I’ve been listening to more podcasts than ever before, thinking about the ways we can grow our goals and ambitions. Here are some of the brilliant podcasts I’m listening to and learning from now…
- Celebrity Memoir Book Club – the show’s hosts unpack memoirs by A-listers and reality stars alike in hilarious fashion. It’s vicious fun.
- Harsh Reality: The Story Of Miriam Rivera – a riveting, heartbreaking reported series about a dating show from the 2000s in which the ‘twist’ was that Miriam, whose heart the men were vying for, was a trans woman.
- Maintenance Phase – Aubrey Gordon and Michael Hobbes, the show’s hosts, debunk the ‘junk science’ cluttering the nutrition, wellness, and health worlds. I’ve learned so much from this one!
- Normal Gossip – a newer show that introduces listeners to ‘one marvellous gossip yarn each week’. The stories are always anonymous, and each is a delicious mess.
- Unlocking Us With Brené Brown – I love the space Brené gives her guests to repeat themselves and elaborate – such a good tip.