Ibiza has such a special place in my heart. Whether it’s sunrise and sun salutations overlooking the ocean, exploring the incredible restaurants lining its winding streets and sandy coves or sundowners and beyond in some of the island’s legendary clubs, this magical island has so much to offer. Its unique vibe keeps me coming back year after year. If you get a chance to visit, here are my top five tips for what to do on the island…
- Nudo – not your average beach cafe, Nudo is the brainchild of three ex-Noma chefs who serve up an incredible seasonal menu with locally made natural wines.
- Es Vedrà – take a clifftop hike for spectacular views of this small rocky island off Ibiza’s southwest coast – a magical spot said to have healing powers.
- Aigües Blanques beach – a beautiful, secluded spot popular with locals.
- Jondal – book a seafood lunch at Jondal, set right on the beach in an idyllic cove.
- Formentera – the smallest of the Balearic islands is just 40 minutes by boat from Ibiza.