On The Road Again
Somehow, as I write this, I’m already four weeks into my US Future Nostalgia tour – four more to go! – but rather than mourn time’s quick passage, I’m on the hunt for ways to spend it.
And my time off between shows doesn’t go to waste – especially with another incredible issue of the Service95 newsletter to work on (don’t miss British Vogue editor Edward Enninful’s list of young designers to watch below) – and a recent day spent exploring Nashville, Tennessee, a city buzzing with energy and music. So here are the places I recommend you hit up:
- Hattie B’s – you can’t leave Nashville without trying the hot chicken.
- Dino’s Dive Bar – a laidback joint with a pretty good burger.
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge – the best honky tonk you could ask for.
- Santa’s Pub – a Christmas-themed bar.
- High Class Hillbilly – I love a vintage store!
Don’t miss the latest episode of Dua Lipa: At Your Service with British Vogue editor Edward Enninful – out tomorrow, Friday 4 March