My Skin Saviours
Life on the road can really take its toll on my skin. And I, like every other person, have researched online to see what products people recommend, what helps them to get their glow back and what to do when you’re looking and feeling like you’re not getting enough sleep. I tried all kinds of products until I landed on the right ones for me. I’ve shared them with my friends, and they’ve loved them too, which is the only reason I feel confident sharing them with you. In addition to the non-negotiable SPF, these are the products that have been non-movers in my skincare bag.
1. Synergie Skin Vitamin B & Ultimate A Serum – these two serums (B for daytime and A before bed) have helped me rebalance my skin tremendously.
2. ZO Skin Health Complexion Clearing Masque – this works like magic. I’ve used this once a week since the beginning of my tour and will never look back.
3. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Daily Skin Therapy – a classic, this is the most moisturising, soothing lotion and nothing else comes close for me.
4. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – for those stubborn spots, I pop this on before bed and it really dries them out.
5. Clinisept+ Skin – I use this as an antibacterial for my face and it’s so handy to just keep things clean and clear. I’m obsessed.