What’s On My Gift List...
Welcome to Service95’s first-ever Gift Guide! I love thinking of the perfect gifts for my friends and family, so I wanted to gather some of our team’s favourite recommendations in one bumper issue. Whether you’re looking for the perfect present for the adventurer in your life, that foodie friend who loves hosting, the homebody who hibernates in style or the social butterfly who gravitates towards sparkles, we’ve got you. And we haven’t forgotten the book lovers – read about the Icelandic Jólabókaflóð tradition of giving and reading books on Christmas Eve, plus our recommendations of the best books to gift. To get you started, here are five presents I’m planning for my loved ones this year…
- Tekla pyjamas – Crafted from organic cotton, these pyjamas are so stylish they can double-up as daywear.
- Kintsugi repair kit – A way to turn something broken into something beautiful.
- Anything from Le Creuset makes such a great gift for cooks.
- Janie Korn customisable candles – These are so cute, you can get a candle made to look like your loved one.
- The Pimsleur language learning app – I’m using this to learn French right now. Perfect for a friend who loves to travel.