A Foodie Tour Of LA
Whether I’m in LA for work or pleasure, there are always new food spots I’m excited to try, as well as old favourites I can’t wait to return to. Here are my picks for where to eat in LA if you get a chance to visit…
- Damian – the sister restaurant to my ‘solo date night’ NYC spot Cosme. Contemporary Mexican food and the perfect ambience.
- Gjelina – one of my favourite spots for a nice weekend down Abbot Kinney Boulevard. It serves locally sourced produce and hits the spot every time.
- Badmaash – it can be hard to find what I’m told is truly authentic Indian food in LA and that’s where Badmaash comes in. With its modern take on delicious Indian fusion encompassing everything from street food to traditional dishes, it is mouth-wateringly good.
- Go’s Mart Sushi Bar – a very unassuming sushi spot that’s worth the trip deep into the Valley for some of the best omakase LA has to offer.
- For The Win – the best smash burgers in Grand Central Market. A winner in my heart!