Dua Lipa: At Your Service – Season 2
I’m so excited to announce the arrival of Dua Lipa: At Your Service Season 2. I’ve been working hard with the team to bring you some incredible and inspiring guests – starting off with Monica Lewinsky, who was catapulted to public scrutiny in 1998 following the media’s exposure of her relationship with then-President Bill Clinton. Trust me, it’s a must-listen.
I’m still on tour in South and Central America and have been juggling my two jobs with the greatest pleasure, so I had to give you a list of places to visit – this time in Mexico City, where I recently performed, and one of my favourite places in the world.
- Casa Luis Barragán – the former residence of architect Luis Barragán, I think this house is one of the most unequalled works of contemporary architecture.
- The Frida Kahlo Museum – one of my favourite artists of all time, Frida Kahlo left her house as a museum for everyone to enjoy.
- Casa Orgánica – designed to feel like entering some of the most sacred spaces of humankind – a womb, a cloister, a cave – this is not to be missed. (Currently under renovation, it will fully reopen later this year.)
- El Nido de Quetzalcóatl – I adore this eco-park, designed by Mexican architect Javier Senosiain to resemble the nest of a mythical dragon.
- Museo Tamayo Arte Contemporáneo – this contemporary art gallery always leaves me feeling inspired.