I have recently moved into a new home and it’s a place I have fallen in love with – my own private sanctuary where I can be with my friends, cook in my own kitchen and read. There is something so revitalising about starting over in a fresh space you can call your own and I’ve found so much joy in finding new pieces to create a feel-good space that feels like me. If you also feel the need for a little new year refresh, I’ve listed some homeware brands that I love and think you will too.
1. Hay – this Danish brand works with designers from all over the world, offering a fresh take on everyday objects – and their bedding is dreamy.
2. Green Pan – as I’m a cooking enthusiast, good pans are essential so I love this brand’s PFAS-free cookware.
3. The Conran Shop – the home of design classics and future collectables, it has something for everyone.
4. Maison Flâneur – sourced from around the world, you can shop everything by destination and every piece is just so unique.
5. Anna + Nina – head to this Dutch brand for colourful, playful homewares I can’t get enough of.