CL’s Top Eats In Seoul
The South Korean rapper and singer-songwriter shared the street food and local restaurants you can’t miss in her home city in episode 3 of Dua Lipa: At Your Service.
- Born and Bred – it’s in the middle of the meat market and you just buy the meat and they cook it for you. It’s like Japanese Omakase but with Korean barbeque.
- Tteokbokki – in Achasan you can taste the best tteokbokki, which is like a spicy rice cake – it’s very local food. And they have dumplings, which are empty apart from a few noodles inside, which you dip in the hot sauce.
- Corndogs – we love upgrading them in Korea, whether it’s with sugar on top, so they’re salty and sweet, or with potatoes or cheese.
- Dozen Oyster – oysters are big in Korea. You can get them everywhere, but this is my favourite place.
- Duomo – this is a really good Italian restaurant. It’s super casual – I love the chef there – and it just feels like home.